Orbital Works is a private company researching and developing software to revolutionise Earth Observation (EO) satellite data processing through the application of tomography and deep learning technologies.
- We have been awarded funding from Innovate UK for an industrial research project on pipeline and civil infrastructure threat management.
- We have been selected to showcase our EarthFlow and PipeWACS concepts INNOVATE 2017 at the NEC Birmingham UK.
- We were finalists in the European Commission's Copernicus Masters 2016.
- We were among the fist inductees in the European Commission's Copernicus Accelerator programme.
- We won the Business Challenge prize at the Copernicus Accelerator Bootcamp 2016 in Madrid.
- We were invited by the European Space Agency (ESA) and sponsored by SAP to showcase EarthFlow at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona 2017.
- We were invited to participate at the "Agricultural User community Requirements for the ESA Food Security Platform FS-TEP" workshop in Munich June 2017